PopShorts is a full-service social media strategy and influencer marketing agency that creates branded content that doesn’t suck. We help our clients to craft engaging content that is designed to stand out in users’ social media feeds. We value human creativity and innovative thinking that is backed by strong social data and machine learnings. PopShorts was most recently nominated for Best Boutique Agency of the Year at the ThinkLA IDEA Awards and our work has received numerous recognitions at The Shorty Awards, Telly Awards, W3 Awards, ADDY Awards, among others. We’ve worked with social media creators both large and small to make meaningful content for the likes of Sony, Chase, Fox, ABC, NBC, Paramount, Burger King, Nature Made, The CW, Hulu, Google, Adobe, and Disney.
PopShorts is seeking a Social Media intern who has knowledge of social media. This role will help collaborate on a day-to-day basis with the Digital Marketing Department to create positive and impactful online content that is equally engaging. The applicant will assist in scheduling out posts and reading up on articles relative to the social media/influencer industry. This is not a paid opportunity, school credit only.
– Work as an assistant within the Social Media team on PopShort social channels
– Assist in the development and execution of social media strategies for campaigns
– Research popular social media influencers and identify new collaborations for future campaigns
– Explore new techniques to reach out to our proper target audience
– Skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Google Docs
– Perception of social media trends and tools
– Strong attention to detail
– Excellent communication skills
– Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
– Positive all-hands-on-deck attitude
– Passion for social media influencer marketing is a must!
– Skills in Adobe Creative Suite and Final Cut Pro is a plus