PopShorts is a full-service social media strategy and influencer marketing agency that creates branded content that doesn’t suck. We help our clients to craft engaging content that is designed to stand out in users’ social media feeds. We value human creativity and innovative thinking that is backed by strong social data and machine learnings. PopShorts was most recently nominated for Best Boutique Agency of the Year at the ThinkLA IDEA Awards and our work has received numerous recognitions at The Shorty Awards, Telly Awards, W3 Awards, ADDY Awards, among others. We’ve worked with social media creators both large and small to make meaningful content for the likes of Sony, Chase, Fox, ABC, NBC, Paramount, Burger King, Nature Made, The CW, Hulu, Google, Adobe, and Disney.
PopShorts is seeking an Ads Manager who will help support paid media across all social media channels and platforms for our top clients. To be a successful Ads Manager, the person must have superior attention to detail, be knowledgeable, and be timeline driven. For the position, the applicant will be in charge and responsible for reviewing and finalizing the finished media products. The individual must be experienced or knowledge about running influencer campaigns and other online marketing campaigns. The applicant should have a strong sense in data analytics and is a person who continuously stays on top of the latest trends and developments in the social media/influencer realm.
– Administer daily report, analytics, and trend tools that includes all social media platforms
– Identify tactics that can be applied for a successful campaign
– Manage day to day social media platforms in advance
– Research campaign strategy while maintaining budgets and supporting clients needs
– Analyze data for insights and find recommendations for campaigns
– Assist media strategist by creating media plans and insights to help achieve the client’s goals
– Must have 3+ years of experience in media buying preferable
– Relevant mathematical knowledge
– Passion for social media and search platforms
– Communicating effectively and identifying emerging platforms and trends for campaigns
– Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, and Microsoft Powerpoint
Health, Dental & Vision – Full Coverage
Unlimited Paid Time Off
Flexible Hours + Work Environment